Membership of Northearn Area Community Network is open to all community based organizations in the three Borough Council areas of – Causeway Coast & Glens, Mid & East Antrim and Antrim & Newtownabbey
Full membership is open to independent voluntary and community organizations in the above catchment area. To become a full member, the annual cost is £20 per year, £10 for the first year. As a full member you can avail of all of NACN Services and can vote at the NACN Annual General Meeting and for the election of Network Directors.
An Associate member may be an individual, a business or statutory organization operating in Northern Ireland. Associate members will receive NACN’s bulletin and regular updates, Associate members shall be entitled to attend General Meetings of the Company but shall not have the right to vote. Cost for an individual associate member is £10 and £50 for private and statutory organizations.
When you become a member of the Network you can avail of the following services free:
- Membership pack
- Funding Opportunities
- Regular Bulletin Boards
- Invites to Share & Learn Networking events
- Training – e.g: first aid, child protection, health & safety
- Support on getting your group started and keeping them going
- Governance advice
- Access to NACN small grants
- Project planning, including guidance on fundraising, action planning and grant applications.
- Access can be provided to GrantTracker
- Access to NACN Community Survey service, providing questionnaire design, data input and analysis
- Assistance with charity commission registration and annual reporting
- Representation of the community sector at a regional and local level
To download a membership form click below